TED Talks cover a plethora of topics from area-specific to global issues, and presented by speakers as varied in age as they are in the field they are involved in, from the 11 year old Birke Baehr to maverick cave explorer Bill Stone, doctor and researcher Hans Rosling and even Bill Clinton.
Given below are just some of the many inspiring TED Talks given over the past few years,
- Sir Ken Robinson: school kill creativity
- Birke Baehr: What’s wrong with our food system
- Hans Rosling: The best stats you’ve ever seen
- Al Gore’s new thinking on the climate crisis
- Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few women leaders
- Barry Schwartz: the “Paradox of Choice”